• Facebook: wnymba
  • Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Anyone ride the road race at the rally ??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone ride the road race at the rally ??

Anyone ride the road race at the rally ?? 11 months, 4 weeks ago #44407

I was going to drive out there and try riding it just wondering how hard it is ???
  • 2phat

Re: Anyone ride the road race at the rally ?? 11 months, 4 weeks ago #44408

it's a great ride. i think clockwise is the harder direction to ride. the few cars that travel the roads are usually respectful of cyclists
Velociped Jones is the future of racing and he was a P to A spawnling.

Re: Anyone ride the road race at the rally ?? 11 months, 4 weeks ago #44409

Thanks going to give it a run Saturday then
  • 2phat

Re: Anyone ride the road race at the rally ?? 11 months, 4 weeks ago #44410

And afterwards you can stop by trail building up on the hill! Or stay for free at Camp Allegany that night and work on Sunday. The possibilities are endless!

Re: Anyone ride the road race at the rally ?? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #44411

lol I all ways say I need to do a trail day I have payed my membership for a few years and I haven't been off road one time this year but I do need to get a day in to help out
  • 2phat

Re: Anyone ride the road race at the rally ?? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #44412

You never *need* to do a trail day, just *want* to do a trail day. They are fun.

Just joking around. Working all the angles to get the word out about this weekend.

Remember folks, you don't have to go to both work days. Hell, you could even just stay overnight and not work either day, but we'd probably look at you funny if you did that (unless you were really entertaining around the campfire).

Re: Anyone ride the road race at the rally ?? 11 months, 3 weeks ago #44413

Free Fat bike demo ride for those who come swing a mcleod for a few hours.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.