• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Ride - Wed. May 1st
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ride - Wed. May 1st

Re: Ride - Wed. May 1st 1 year, 6 months ago #43958

The ride. Started at Eagle, did Mesa, left at the top, turned right up the road after the first part of Porcupine, KC's trail to the white trail, back up to HV, down the snow and Wednesday night course backwards (really fun!), back over to Eagle.

So, you'll need to come back if you ever want to ride Yukon's Lunch, Mutton Hollow, North/Middle/South Pale Al, Rim/Bent rim! As you can imagine, doing it all is quite an epic ride.

Riding white trail like a boss.

Those house sized rocks I was talking about.

lh4.googleusercontent.com/-X9XHNqtEnNo/UIFIpC3j8YI/AAAAAAAAcbo/szuNyLzGUt0/w1301-h731/%255BUNSET%255D

lh4.googleusercontent.com/-6-cdTgwMZ4A/UIFI26-ABcI/AAAAAAAAcW4/Gb_slUpXgL8/w1301-h731/%255BUNSET%255D

lh5.googleusercontent.com/-9-uU62fwXQY/UIFJR3IfE7I/AAAAAAAAcV4/cu31QaM5jOg/w1301-h731/%255BUNSET%255D
Opinions are like pimples, they vary in amount and cover different areas.

There is no or, you're going to lose it.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by bennymack.

Re: Ride - Wed. May 1st 1 year, 6 months ago #43960

You can thank Dennis from E-ville Bike-n-Bean for clearing KCs, Big Merlin and others just before your ride. KC was almost impassible last Saturday. He and other locals have been active getting blowdown removed from a particularly windy winter.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.