Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hello from Buffalo
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from Buffalo

Hello from Buffalo 1 year, 4 months ago #43849

Hi everyone,

I just moved to Buffalo last fall for graduate school. I've only been mountain biking a few times, all at hunters creek with my brother in law on a borrowed bike. I've got the bug and I'm looking to buy my first bike so I can get out there more often this summer. I just wanted to say hi and maybe I'll see some of you on the trails!

Best,
Mike
  • Mv3

Re: Hello from Buffalo 1 year, 4 months ago #43851

Hi and welcome.

Don't miss the WNYMBA fest, good times.

Re: Hello from Buffalo 1 year, 4 months ago #43852

Mv3 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just moved to Buffalo last fall for graduate school. I've only been mountain biking a few times, all at hunters creek with my brother in law on a borrowed bike. I've got the bug and I'm looking to buy my first bike so I can get out there more often this summer. I just wanted to say hi and maybe I'll see some of you on the trails!

Best,
Mike

Welcome Mike,

You've encountered a great mtn bike community and very active club in the area. Great places and people to ride with and race if your into that sort of thing.

Mojo
What are the advantages of riding a mountain bike anyway?
Staying at home, lying on the couch is much more comfortable

Re: Hello from Buffalo 1 year, 4 months ago #43866

Mv3 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Best,
Mike

it's a total bummer that you missed the swap. there were some sweet bikes in the corral and some deals to be had.
Velociped Jones is the future of racing and he was a P to A spawnling.

Re: Hello from Buffalo 1 year, 4 months ago #43873

awesome! welcome to WNY. a lot going on this year. please check out the main page of wnymba.org for up to date information about events as well as our calendar. the calendar now has a follow that works with mac and pc mail programs so you can automatically stay in the "know" we also started a meetup.com page to represent the whole mtb community. this is a great place for official wnymba and user created events such as group rides! please join that page and hope to see you soon! you can email me about anything at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

www.meetup.com/WNY-Mountain-Bike-Meetup/
  • TJ_Zydel
  • Director of Marketing and Promotions
ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.