• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Tuesday morning ride during the fall
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tuesday morning ride during the fall

Tuesday morning ride during the fall 2 years, 1 month ago #42946

So there's a fairly regular Tuesday night ride. How about a Tuesday morning ride? I've been riding on Tuesday mornings and will continue to do so while the weather cooperates. So if you work at night like I do or are underemployed, unemployed or otherwise available and want to ride, post here or PM me.

I generally shoot for 20-25 miles of trail and I leave for the trail head from Lockport around 0745. I'm fairly spontaneous and don't pick a destination until I'm loading my stuff on Tuesday morning.
Not very fast but havin' fun!
www.bluelinebicyclerepair.com

Tuesday morning ride during the fall 2 years, 1 month ago #42949

Thanks or including me, lol. I will def join when I'm feeling better and or wake up, hehe
  • TJ_Zydel
  • Director of Marketing and Promotions
ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

Re: Tuesday morning ride during the fall 2 years ago #43175

Monday morning Brook ride before the rain gets here.
Not very fast but havin' fun!
www.bluelinebicyclerepair.com

Re: Tuesday morning ride during the fall 2 years ago #43179

slower_than_u wrote:
Monday morning Brook ride before the rain gets here.

THE RIDE
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.