• Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Weekly night rides at the brook
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Weekly night rides at the brook

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 9 months ago #43062

Is it not cool to park in the park's parking lot? I'm taking my nephew there for his first night ride tommorrow.

Penguin
Mommy- theres a root on the trail! Make it go away! I want my Binkie

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 9 months ago #43063

So I think that technically the park is closed after dark (after a certain date in fall) - so anybody night riding is in after the park closes.

The lot Scott is suggesting for us to meet at is directly across from the gun club on Foote Rd.
  • drabb
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by drabb.

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 9 months ago #43064

Is that the lot a little up the road from main entrance? Same side as park? I don't care where I park as long as I'm not getting towed or ticketed.

penguin

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 9 months ago #43065

That's the one.
The cranky old guy said something at the races and we kept saying the sign says 9pm. Our last night ride he told us that winter hours start Labor Day and got through to Memorial Day, so technically the park closes at dusk. But what about the campers?
www2.erie.gov/parks/index.php?q=policies-amp-procedures
So we went around the corner and parked in the other lot.
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by Scotto.

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 9 months ago #43066

Works for me- I promised my nephew (14yr) a night ride and I'm running out of time. I took him on one ride in the park and he did really good. I want to keep him interested for next year.

Penguin

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 9 months ago #43067

I'm in
  • woodi

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 9 months ago #43069

Good showing yesterday. Woodi, Wyote, Rabb-Himself, Freiman, Phabb Racing, Bennymack, myself and TJ. Now lets hope the rain stops and the leaves get blown.
THE RIDE

Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 9 months ago #43079

And my bike works for more than 2 miles...
  • TJ_Zydel
  • Director of Marketing and Promotions
ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 9 months ago #43090

Great job on the trailwork- the fixed spots were nice compared to the usual mudholes. My nephew had a blast riding at night, kept waiting for you guys to catch and pass us, but i see we had a big head start time wise and we didnt do Foote.

Penguin

Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 9 months ago #43094

new rear D hanger and chain in possession. I will be prepared to finish a ride...ha
  • TJ_Zydel
  • Director of Marketing and Promotions
ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 9 months ago #43099

I always have a spare in my camelback, along with tube, pump,saw,tools,chain links-damn now I know why I'm so slow-it's the extra weight from the hanger that I'm carrying around

Penguin

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 1 year, 8 months ago #43145

Rode Hunters last night and it was in surprisingly good shape after all the rain last week. I'll probably head down there again wed or thurs if anyones in for a ride.
  • woodi
Time to create page: 0.62 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.