common man!
  • TJ_Zydel
  • Director of Marketing and Promotions
ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 2 years, 2 months ago #43002

It's on, tomorrow night at the brook. 6:30 BITS, park in the gravel lot across the street from the gun club on Foote Road.

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 2 years, 2 months ago #43010

I thought we were golden after yesterday's beautiful weather. I guess we'll give it a try next week Monday.

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 2 years, 2 months ago #43022

Looks like a beautiful day today. I'm thinking of heading to Hunters on my fat bike tonight but could change my plans a bit and ride a faster bike/somewhere else if there's a group interested in riding tonight.
  • woodi

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 2 years, 2 months ago #43023

I would have to think that Hunter's would be very wet!

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 2 years, 2 months ago #43028

pmac225 wrote:
I would have to think that Hunter's would be very wet!

You would be thinking wrong. It's going to take a lot more rain than what we got on monday to make hunters messy again. Trails were almost impossible to follow thanks to all the leaves but were in fantastic condition underneath. The one glaring exception being the new "bridge" on sgt marks. I think most riders saw it as oh look a new bridge cool, then sunk into a massive mud hole, it is a rutted muddy mess.
  • woodi

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 2 years, 2 months ago #43029

Yeah, this isn't springtime. Get out and ride while you can. We had an incredible dry summer which backed the trails hard. And where there is poor drainage, the leaves provides strcuture to the trail tread this time of year. And in another month or two, the snow will come and reset everything.

I haven't been out at Hunters, but I worked for a while at the Sprague trail day Sunday and the trails there were hard as a rock. I would suspect similar at most of Hunters, at least the ones that weren't totally poorly designed.

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 2 years, 1 month ago #43058

Weather report for tomorrow looks great.

Sprague or Hunters?
  • drabb

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 2 years, 1 month ago #43059

Brook, 6:30 BITS.

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 2 years, 1 month ago #43060

I'm gozer.
Opinions are like pimples, they vary in amount and cover different areas.

There is no or, you're going to lose it.

Re: Weekly night rides at the brook 2 years, 1 month ago #43061

Park in the millings lot across from the gun club on Foote.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.