• Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sweet ride today at Harris HIll.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll.

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 1 year, 1 month ago #44449

HHE is leaf free.. I know the weather is not looking all that great for the weekend,, but don't let that stop you...
IMAG0889.jpg

IMAG0888.jpg

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 1 year, 1 month ago #44450

oh, and the stone arrived
IMAG0884.jpg

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 1 year, 1 month ago #44456

Trail work still getting done down in Chaut. County, the MFT (current working name) Loop should come online in Spring 2014.. probably if HHE is blessed with another trail day from WNYMBA in the Spring, we will be able to break through... got about 400 plus yards to go. some benching, (not too much) but some dang Beech groves...
IMAG0934.jpg

IMAG0930.jpg

Attachment C:\fakepath\IMAG0931.jpg not found

IMAG09241.jpg

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 1 year, 1 month ago #44457

forgot another photo

Attachment C:\fakepath\IMAG0931.jpg not found

Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by twright.

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 1 year, 1 month ago #44459

I hate beeches.

Also, I need to upgrade Kunena because of this fakepath thing.

HHE trails are awesome.

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 1 year, 1 month ago #44461

www.dec.ny.gov/docs/lands_forests_pdf/cumpf.pdf

long read, but if you skip to page 57... 10 year plan 13 more miles at HHE and 6 miles just up the road, along with possible loops on overland portions, and also some happening over off of west overland..

good news,, good news...

and I am guessing all recall, hunting season starting, up... I'd suggest staying away from HHE till after Thanksgiving Weekend,, it gets pushed pretty heavily in there..... remember, no hunting in PA on Sundays.... planning on riding Scandia this Sunday...

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 1 year, 1 month ago #44465

no, it hasn't snowed much down at HHE,, but bang stick season is in full swing.. so either night ride.. or wait until after December 1st... by then, the men in camo should have harvested most of the bambi.... Hollyloft got a Pug in... just waiting for some folk to get bit by the Fatbug..

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6oGqNVUud0

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 1 year ago #44476

Go Snowshoeing and have a chance to win a $20 Tim Horton's gift card to score some hot chocolate and timbits...

Snowshoe from Dec. 10th till Dec. 30th.. sign in at the sign in box (each time) at the HHE parking lot. and your name will be entered to win.... please leave a way for me to contact you.. (you can just email me contact info if you don't want to leave it out there...)

Why you ask..... well I have a Fat bike and I plan to use you all, so I can have fun on it. Feel free to snowshoe the lower East Overland as well. tell your friends, neighbors, even your enemies...
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.