• Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sweet ride today at Harris HIll.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll.

Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 10 months ago #39640

Fantastic day of riding at Harris Hill, just over 21 miles. 10 riders , 2 from Canada, 2 from Buffalo, 3 from PA, and 3 locals., no mechanical issues, sadly one rider cut short due to fall, more sadly 2 riders left early to go look at crafts.

harrishillride109.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by twright.

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 10 months ago #39641

Thanks for leading the ride Thom. Awesome day and awesome trails. Can't wait until the Hatch Creek section goes in.

wnymba.org/index.php?option=com_joomgpstracks&view=tracks&layout=track&id=45

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 10 months ago #39645

Thanks Thom that was a great ride on some sweet trails. We will be back again and I look forward to the new additions you have planned.
  • wade
Team Short Hill Billys

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 10 months ago #39648

Wade, glad that you and Jen could make it down, hope all is well. we will try to have a bit more available to ride by end of next summer.

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 4 months ago #40918

First group ride of the year happening tonight.. unbelievable.. early April, trails are all set. starting at 6.

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 4 months ago #40920

Would you be willing to delay a few minutes? I'd be driving down and get there right at 6 - so it'd be that 10 minute window of changing and dialing anything on the rig.

If you're game I'll PM you a contact number.
  • drabb

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 4 months ago #40922

sure no problem.. sent you a pm

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 4 months ago #40925

I'll be there early in case anyone decides to arrive earlier than 6:00. I should be there at about 4:00.

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 4 months ago #40930

Had a nice showing, trails were in great shape... a bit colder than it looked.....drabb, thanks for making it down. Ken.. thanks for burying the deer.

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 4 months ago #40933

Thanks to twright for waiting around to show me around

Good trails, good company.
  • drabb

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 4 months ago #40936

WHO BURIED MY COMPOSTING DEER????????

www.fhwa.dot.gov/publications/publicroads/06jul/02.cfm
This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

Re: Sweet ride today at Harris HIll. 2 years, 4 months ago #40994

Although the forecast isn't looking too promising... I am thinking we will have a drier day this Sunday at Harris Hill work day than last week's at the Mesa...

Hope some of you can make it down, check the calendar... meeting at the yellow gate at 10am... it will be a bit of a walk into the work area, but that will get us used to what we will be facing when we tackle ASP...

Bring your bike, I am hopeful that the rain god will spare us...

oh, check out my real world test of stans no tubes...

IMAG0489.jpg
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.