• Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday

Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37708

A couple of us from the Southern Tier are heading to Raystown Lake for the day this coming Sunday, forecast is for low 50's and sunshine, do the math!
Leaving Warren area 7 am, if interested send email and spam to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for any updates to The Plan.
This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by fat guy.

Re: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37713

2008 Asheville MVP. J2DB. Ride Matador Fiore Ride! El Nino! Chunky Monkey!

Re: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37715

oops, forgot about that, well I didn't forget because I really need some stuff.
If you ever move the swap to about a month earlier, I might make it to one.
Plan B is a trip to the swap if the forecast or trail conditions change.
This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

Re: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37716

Are the trails actually ready to ride down there yet?
The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Re: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37771

Nothin'? Anybody?
The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Re: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37775

not sure how much rain they got,,, but looks like the convoy is a go

www.allegrippistrails.com/

I have never been down there, so should be interesting...
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by twright.

Re: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37776

Have fun! Try your best to keep Joe MX from flying off the trail. Wish I could make it

Re: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37777

No precip since 3/30, time to ride.

Re: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37780

We just finished riding. This place rules!!!!

Re: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37783

Yes, Raystown Lake trails are wicked fast and fun. I'm sure it was bone dry already.
  • Brian

Re: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37784

50 degrees and sunny, trails were perfect, no mud and the leaves were mostly blown off, surprised the place wasn't packed.
Must have passed KBvoodo someplace along the way, because we pretty much had the place to ourselves plus one outlaw ATVer.
Rode until everybody was cramping and then just a little more.

Re: Southern Tier to Raystown Lake Sunday 3 years, 6 months ago #37785

fat guy wrote:
Must have passed KBvoodo someplace along the way, because we pretty much had the place to ourselves

Yeah, we must have. We only saw about ten other riders. We're going back next weekend I think.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.