• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mtb shoes for sale - try-outs 'til I figured size
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mtb shoes for sale - try-outs 'til I figured size

Mtb shoes for sale - try-outs 'til I figured size 2 months, 2 weeks ago #44733

Two pair of as-new mtb shoes that were worn a few times until I figured out the size was not right.

1 - Specialized Comp size 43 mountain bikes shoes worn 4 times before deciding they were too big and roomy for my foot, mostly in the heel. Very comfy insole, Shimano cleats mounted. $150

2 - Sidi Genius 5 size 42.5 mtb shoes worn twice on canal path rides before deciding they were too big. Average width, equivalent to a US size 9. Pretty much new. Very stiff sole. $220

The Specialized shoe seems suited for a normal to slightly wide foot. The Sidi's are for average to narrowish feet. I ended up with a 42 Sidi.

email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if interested. I can bring them to the Rally.
Last Edit: 2 months, 2 weeks ago by BrianB.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.