Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

29er suspension and wheelset for sale
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 29er suspension and wheelset for sale

29er suspension and wheelset for sale 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44601

hey guys,
I'm selling a fork and wheel set off of my Rocky mountain element 930. The fork is a Rock Shox recon Tk gold. it's 100mm of travel,tapered steerer, and 20mm thru axle.I rode it for one summer and then upgraded the fork and wheel set. I also have the wheel set that goes with the fork. Alex DP20 wheels and wheel tech hubs. All are solid and true, just some minor break in truing and their solid. I'm looking to get $350 for the whole thing,but their just sitting in my basement. make me an offer. I'll be at the swap meet on sunday and have them with me. you can email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , or shoot me a call or text at 716-445-2167.
Thanks,
Shawn
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.