• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Recomendations for a new bike
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Recomendations for a new bike

Recomendations for a new bike 4 months, 1 week ago #44598

Im looking to upgrade my bike this year. I am a novice rider but I have already outgrown the crappy Diamondback that I currently ride. I dont have a lot of money to spend, so Im not looking for anything too crazy. I would ultimately like to keep it under $600. Any suggestions on what will give me the most bang for my buck in that price range? Thanks.

Re: Recomendations for a new bike 4 months, 1 week ago #44599

Come out to the bike swap on Sunday and check out the used bikes as well as any deals the shops may have. I just sold my 2011 Redline D660 29er this week for $640. At that price point good used my be a better way to go than new.

Penguin
Mommy- theres a root on the trail! Make it go away! I want my Binkie

Re: Recomendations for a new bike 4 months, 1 week ago #44600

Yea, I was actually planning on heading out there on Sunday after work. Looks like it could be a good time. Thanks for the advice.

Re: Recomendations for a new bike 4 months, 1 week ago #44602

The earlier the better- if there is a good deal on a bike it wont last long.
What size frame do you need? 26inch or 29er? hardtail or full squish?

Penguin
Mommy- theres a root on the trail! Make it go away! I want my Binkie

Re: Recomendations for a new bike 4 months, 1 week ago #44603

Im looking to get a 26" hardtail. Yea, Im planning on getting there around noon.Hopefully there will still be some decent deals then.

Re: Recomendations for a new bike 4 months, 1 week ago #44606

How tall are you?
Last Edit: 4 months, 1 week ago by skidder.

Re: Recomendations for a new bike 4 months ago #44611

skidder wrote:
How tall are you?

Im 6'

Re: Recomendations for a new bike 4 months ago #44612

Contact my friend Pete.

He`s by far the best guy to deal with.
www.justridingalong.net/

Re: Recomendations for a new bike 4 months ago #44615

check out the craigs listing 2...
  • TGS
Ride fast and look good
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.