• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FS: 2012 Felt F75X Cyclocross Bike 55cm
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FS: 2012 Felt F75X Cyclocross Bike 55cm

FS: 2012 Felt F75X Cyclocross Bike 55cm 1 year ago #44436

So I am selling my geared cross bike, but I am not sure if there is any interest here. There are a few races left this season, I just prefer riding my singlespeed.

It is a 2012 Felt F75X. Aluminum frame, carbon fork. Shimano 105 shifters and derailleurs. FSA Cranks.
New Cassette and chain. Freshly tuned up and ready to ride!

Bike is in great shape aside from a few scratches here and there mainly from transporting it using a hanging hitch bike rack.

Here is the craigslist ad where there are photos and more info. Please send a direct message or email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it Thanks for looking!

http://rochester.craigslist.org/bik/4117863808.html
  • ATF

Re: FS: 2012 Felt F75X Cyclocross Bike 55cm 12 months ago #44447

sold!
  • ATF
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.