Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

for sale kona hei hei 29'er and surly karate monk
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: for sale kona hei hei 29'er and surly karate monk

for sale kona hei hei 29'er and surly karate monk 1 year, 3 months ago #44396

will toss up link to craiglist soon..

loving the fat life so much, time to sell my 29'er kona hei hei, xt and xtr brakes and drive train, velocity blunt rims, purgatory front. fork is rs recon, rear is fox float rp2 I believe, will toss up more specifics and pics soon..

also my previous half fat ride has to go. 2008 Surly Karate Monkey, set up right now SS.. I have had it 1x9 in the past. again will toss up specifics....

pm me if you might be interested, test ride them at HHE, or we can consider Sprague or Eville...

Re: for sale kona hei hei 29'er and surly karate monk 1 year, 2 months ago #44421

chautauqua.craigslist.org/bik/4106029214.html for Surly karate monkey

chautauqua.craigslist.org/bik/4106060147.html for Kona hei hei

Kona hei hei is sold...

discount for a wnymba buyer...
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by twright.

Re: for sale kona hei hei 29'er and surly karate monk 1 year, 1 month ago #44451

karate monkey still for sale.

chautauqua.craigslist.org/bik/4106029214.html

sold..
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by twright.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.