• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Reba fork for sale
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reba fork for sale

Reba fork for sale 10 months ago #44393

I have a brand new 2012 Reba RL fork for 26" wheels for sale. Uncut steerer, 9mm QR, Dual air lockout is on fork-not remote. Travel is set at 120mm
$285 Open to offers and trades

I was going to install this on my Ellsworth, but got lazy and never did. Now I may have a buyer for bike and they do not want fork installed

Penguin

Duh- contact info: Cell- 507-3870 can't answer at work- text Home 836-0024
Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Mommy- theres a root on the trail! Make it go away! I want my Binkie
Last Edit: 9 months, 4 weeks ago by penguin.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.