• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Strava vs Map my ride vs webscorer
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Strava vs Map my ride vs webscorer

Strava vs Map my ride vs webscorer 1 year, 3 months ago #44200

Anyone here have much experience with these apps? Pro/cons? Opinions?
lowly shop broom pusher since 2000

Re: Strava vs Map my ride vs webscorer 1 year, 3 months ago #44201

I've always used GPS Motion X. Works great.
The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Re: Strava vs Map my ride vs webscorer 1 year, 3 months ago #44204

What is it you like about it? What kind of features does it have?
lowly shop broom pusher since 2000

Re: Strava vs Map my ride vs webscorer 1 year, 3 months ago #44206

It gives you all the data you could ever want, and you can view the files on Google Earth.

But I think all of these apps are pretty much the same now. Get whatever one you want and do some wheelies man!!
The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Re: Strava vs Map my ride vs webscorer 1 year, 3 months ago #44217

Just buy a 29'er and worry about how slow,you are after a few rides on the big clown wheels
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.