• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FS: 2010 Redline D660 29er $650
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FS: 2010 Redline D660 29er $650

FS: 2010 Redline D660 29er $650 1 year ago #44196

I am selling my Redline D660 to fund a new bike build and would love to see a fellow WNYMBA member enjoy it.

Basic Specs:
Frame size is 19"
Truvativ Stylo Cranks
Kenda Nevegal Tires 29x2.2
WTB Trail 29 LaserDisc Wheelset
RockShox Reba SL Fork
Sram X.9 Rear Derailleur
New SRAM GXP bottom bracket on 8/12/2013
Sram X.9 Ball Bearing Shifter (Brand New 3 rides on it)
Sram PC-971 Chain (Brand New 3 rides on it)
Shimano 12-36t 9 Speed Cassette (Brand New 3 rides on it)
Kore Riser Bars w/ Ritchey Stem

Craigslist Link:
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/bik/3930047537.html

There are a few cosmetic scratches and knicks here and there on the frame and fork but nothing that will hinder the frame or fork's structure.
Will sell to WNYMBA member for 650 dollars. Please email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if interested. This bike is located in the Rochester area currently but I do make regular trips back to Buffalo to visit family and will bring the bike with me for serious inquiries.

Thanks for checking it out!
  • ATF
Last Edit: 11 months, 2 weeks ago by ATF.

Re: FS: 2010 Redline D660 29er $800 1 year ago #44212

photos added!
  • ATF

Re: FS: 2010 Redline D660 29er $650 11 months, 2 weeks ago #44290

Price lowered! Any takers?
  • ATF
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.