• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Specialized stump jumper FSR 29 carbon frame
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Specialized stump jumper FSR 29 carbon frame

Specialized stump jumper FSR 29 carbon frame 9 months, 2 weeks ago #44181

Up for sale is my almost brand new Specialized Stump Jumper 29er size medium. This is a great bike very light and fast but I have had a change in plans and I want to get a 650b with more travel than this ride. This is the full suspension version of the Stump Jumper with fox front and rear suspension (130mm travel front and rear). I rode the bike for the first part of the summer but it's not really my style. I am asking $3500. I will not sell the bike unless I can get enough to pick up one of the 650b's I have my eye on.

Here's the rundown from the Specialized site. I have a Shimano XT drive train on the bike and Avid Elixer brakes but otherwise it is the same.

www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/mountain/sjfsr/stumpjumperfsrexpertcarbon29

If you a serious about buying the bike I can come to you and you can take it for a spin.

Re: Specialized stump jumper FSR 29 carbon frame 9 months, 2 weeks ago #44186

sold via pink bike
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

Vote For the HV Flow Trail!

Bell Built Voting Starts in... 14 Days

Voting Starts: 05.05.2014 00:00 See What's it About

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.