• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Gravity dropper classic /Thudbuster/2008 Marzocchi
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gravity dropper classic /Thudbuster/2008 Marzocchi

Gravity dropper classic /Thudbuster/2008 Marzocchi 1 year ago #44177

Gravity Dropper classic 27.2 seat post with 4 ' drop and adapter to change to 2" drop in great shape I didn't use it much there 220 on bike jenson and that doesn't include the adapter for the 2' drop 150.00 or best offer and A 27.2 thudbuster used 50$ or best offer you can get shims on line to adapt to any size you can look up all the info on gravitydropper web site and I have a 2008 Marzocchi bomber xc600 TST2 with a lockout 1 1/8... 8 1/2 Steer tube 9mm drop outs its in awesome shape no leaks 100.00$ or best offfer pics are on craiglist
  • 2phat

Re: Gravity dropper classic /Thudbuster/2008 Marzocchi 12 months ago #44246

still looking to sell these there still on craigslist still will take best offer or trade for road parts
  • 2phat
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.