• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

650B vs 29er
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 650B vs 29er

Re: 650B vs 29er 10 months, 2 weeks ago #44375

bluemirage188 wrote:
have you evern been to dryer rd park near rochester? any good?

I hear nothing but good about that place, and I plan to hit it this fall.
The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Re: 650B vs 29er 9 months, 2 weeks ago #44430

kb voodoo wrote:
bluemirage188 wrote:
have you evern been to dryer rd park near rochester? any good?

I hear nothing but good about that place, and I plan to hit it this fall.

I had a blast when i went a few weeks ago. It dose seem a bit tame for my liking, but it is well laid out, reasonably marked out, and it was nice to see a variety of folks out riding and or teaching kids to ride. great place to go with some new MTB'ers.

The folks that built the crispy bacon trail must have loved the kingdom trails sidewinder... either way, its was a great time.
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.