• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014

The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 11 months, 3 weeks ago #44453

The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race will return...
February 16, 2014

Last Edit: 11 months, 3 weeks ago by CORNROCKET.

Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 11 months, 3 weeks ago #44454

Can't wait

Mojo
What are the advantages of riding a mountain bike anyway?
Staying at home, lying on the couch is much more comfortable

Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 11 months, 2 weeks ago #44460

Race Registration opens November 16th.
Remember there are only 100 spots and we sold out early last year.

Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 11 months, 1 week ago #44464

Race Registration has been open now for a few hours and we are already approaching a 1/4 of the way to being sold out.

If you want in on one of the funnest races of the year best register soon.

http:// thefrostbike.com

Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 11 months ago #44468

Dude I would so love to head back to western NY for this one ! maybe I can make it happen this time.
  • TGS
Ride fast and look good

Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 10 months, 2 weeks ago #44479

We are approximately 60% of capacity for the 2014 Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike race.
Lets see if we can sell this out before Christmas!

thefrostbike.com/register

Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 9 months, 3 weeks ago #44503

We are over 80% of capacity for race registration now.
Still sitting on the fence? Best register now before we sell this race out.

Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 9 months, 2 weeks ago #44504

Brain fart - is this the first year with a single speed category?
Opinions are like pimples, they vary in amount and cover different areas.

There is no or, you're going to lose it.

Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 9 months, 2 weeks ago #44505

Yes it is the first year.
With more and more single speeders attending it was a no brainer, same as the Fat Bike category.

Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 9 months, 2 weeks ago #44506

And I've been racing SS in the open division all these years like a sucker! Well, I did race a 3-speed that one year...

Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 9 months, 2 weeks ago #44508

The race is now SOLD OUT!
Thanks to those who signed up to have a fun day riding/racing and supporting the SHCC.
Last Edit: 9 months, 2 weeks ago by CORNROCKET.

Re: The Frostbike ~ Winter Mountain Bike Race v2014 9 months, 2 weeks ago #44511

I'm in. Any other wnyers?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.