Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Garden City Classic MTB Race
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Garden City Classic MTB Race

Garden City Classic MTB Race 1 year, 2 months ago #44322

Hi Everyone,

I've organized a new event in St. Catharines this year. If you've raced the Squeezer in years past some of the trails may be familiar to you but I've taken out the road sections.

It will also serve as the Official Niagara Region Single Speed Championship. If you're into that sort of thing.

So get your passport in order. Registration is now open.

WEB: www.gardencityrace.com
FB: www.facebook.com/events/199472640220802/

Re: Garden City Classic MTB Race 1 year, 2 months ago #44323

Local mountain bike racing at its best, I'm in! Still debating whether to go one or eleven gears.

Re: Garden City Classic MTB Race 1 year, 2 months ago #44325

I'm in

Canada has some great flowy single track, and they do a great job at race organizing, well....as good as WNYMBA

Mojo
What are the advantages of riding a mountain bike anyway?
Staying at home, lying on the couch is much more comfortable

Re: Garden City Classic MTB Race 1 year, 2 months ago #44357

looks like a cool race and something new and exiting! might just hit it up!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.