• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 5 months ago #43826

What's your contact info?
This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 5 months ago #43827

fat guy wrote:
What's your contact info?

Contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by Scotto.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 5 months ago #43828

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 5 months ago #43864

The Webscorer series manager is up and running, so I plugged in last year's spring races so we could have a look at it.
2012 Wednesday Night Spring Series
This is scored by total time, best 3 out of 4 races and showing your average finish time.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 5 months ago #43902

Registrations are slowly starting to come in, Confirmation List.
Don't forget if you want your membership discount, please contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for your coupon code before you register.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 5 months ago #43913

T-shirts are only going to racers who sign up for the series. I will be taking sizes at the first race and should have the shirts to hand out by the second race.

File Attachment:

File Name: WEDNESDAY_NIGHT_TSHIRT_2013-04-24.pdf
File Size: 257 KB

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 4 months ago #43926

Just confirmed: Flying Bison Brewing Company is the official race beer for this year's events. Expect to see a lot of their brews at our races.
photo4.JPG
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by Scotto.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 4 months ago #43942

And something to hold all that Flying Bison Brew.

photo5.JPG

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 4 months ago #43971

Here is the course we are thinking.
2013 Wednesday Night Race Loop

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 4 months ago #43972

dont really follow. is all that trail there or is it snowmobile trail... clockwise or counter-clockwise.

Looks like it starts at the bridge, up the climb to snowmobile trail, then into the big main loop until you get out towards the bro-way then i get lost

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 4 months ago #43973

When on the map page, click satellite view. The proposed course will go counter clockwise. If that is what we use, it will be well marked out for the race.
The other bathrooms will be open for use and there is a good sized lot for parking, so were thinking of running the race through that area.
That area and the shelters near the other bathrooms will be the site for this year's Fest.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 4 months ago #43987

Scotto wrote:
And something to hold all that Flying Bison Brew.

photo5.JPG

Yeah, I need one of those. I'll gladly pay for a full one when I see you in June.....
RideMFRide
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.