• Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 1 month ago #43710

Just hit the "Begin series registration" button and fill in the info for the first race. After that, it transfers all your info to the remainder of the races.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 1 month ago #43785

This year, we race for BEER!
image_2013-03-19.jpg

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year ago #43806

Can't have empty growlers, were working on getting something to put in those growlers. Stay tuned!

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year ago #43807

What time do the races start? I can't find the time anyplace, I'm probably blind.
This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year ago #43809

I'll have to update the article to explain it.
Online reg for the series and each individual race will be open until 5:00 on race day. Race day check-in is from 5:00-6:15 with racing starting promptly at 6:30.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year ago #43813

Normally I would never drive all the way to the city to ride my MTB, but since this is the last year there will be any WNY MTB racing I am gonna try. Maybe Mack will knock off the running stuff and get back to MTB racing, but then again all they need is shoes.
This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year ago #43814

Don't count us out yet. If a few step up to help some we should be able to keep running all these races. At the very least we will keep running the Stampede. I don't think enough people know that these races greatly benefit the club with more exposure and making a few bucks that go back into the trails. That is whatever money we don't give back in prizes.

2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year ago #43816

fat guy wrote:
Normally I would never drive all the way to the city to ride my MTB, but since this is the last year there will be any WNY MTB racing I am gonna try. Maybe Mack will knock off the running stuff and get back to MTB racing, but then again all they need is shoes.

city?! lol
  • TJ_Zydel
  • Director of Marketing and Promotions
ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year ago #43817

Scotto wrote:
Don't count us out yet. If a few step up to help some we should be able to keep running all these races. At the very least we will keep running the Stampede. I don't think enough people know that these races greatly benefit the club with more exposure and making a few bucks that go back into the trails. That is whatever money we don't give back in prizes.

+1 to Scotto on this. personally I only did 1 of the wed night series races and not the summer or winter races because I wanted to help and everyone needs our support. we all want to ride and race, but at the end if the day it takes people that volunteer to out the events on. like Scotto said, if only a few people helped out just a little, it would make it a lot easier and less stressful.
  • TJ_Zydel
ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year ago #43823

if you dropped series entry price for WNYMBA memebers, it might get more people to sign up for membership as well

2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year ago #43824

Scottish wrote:
if you dropped series entry price for WNYMBA memebers, it might get more people to sign up for membership as well

interesting but...hypothetically how many of those "racers" would volunteer at events, come to trail days, an or support the club in other means? grant proposal writing, DEC meetings to keep trails open etc...

funny you mention pricing, because there will be a discount for wnymba members. special coupon code.

we do need more members period. and I understand only a small percentage of the base will do more than just donate money...but where do we look? how do we engage?

final note on pricing. what are you comparing our prices to?
  • TJ_Zydel
ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year ago #43825

In order to get your discount code, racers need to contact me ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) so we can confirm your membership. Then you will be emailed a one time use coupon code for registration. If you don't contact me you won't get the discount. Also the discount cannot be given after you register, or if you register and then become a member.
Membership has its previledges.
We will be offering discounts to all our events this way.
Last Edit: 1 year ago by Scotto.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Vote For the HV Flow Trail!

Bell Built Voting Starts in... 11 Days

Voting Starts: 05.05.2014 00:00 See What's it About

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.