• Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series

2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 9 months ago #43692

We couldn't wait so we opened registration up. There is a link at the bottom of this ARTICLE directing you to the series registration page. We will posted any new info as it becomes available. We hope to see you in May!

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 9 months ago #43693

Since Sprague Brook and Holiday are separate series, are the costs going to be the different or the same?

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 9 months ago #43694

I'm not sure but I think the HV series will be the same price as last year.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 9 months ago #43695

NO SS CLASS

What are the advantages of riding a mountain bike anyway?
Staying at home, lying on the couch is much more comfortable
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by Scotto.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 9 months ago #43696

Ok. I noticed there is no expert open this year only expert age groups. Am I correct?

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 9 months ago #43697

What you see is what you get. Although the series are separate, the age groups and classes are pretty much the same.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 9 months ago #43698

Sounds like this is the year to get your racin fix!
Get some while you can.
This post is not approved by the WNYMBA forum posting approval signoff committee. My WNYMBA socks are in the warsh.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 9 months ago #43699

photo1.JPG

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 8 months ago #43700

Is the course going to be run in the spring or fall direction from last years series? Or maybe switch back and forth from week to week? Just curious.
  • woodi

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 8 months ago #43701

woodi wrote:
Is the course going to be run in the spring or fall direction from last years series? Or maybe switch back and forth from week to week? Just curious.

Same direction as the spring series and the same for all five races. The loop will pretty be the same except for a few minor changes.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 8 months ago #43708

Hit this LINK and click on the "Confirmation List" button to the right of the page. Trevor from CRANKSKINS (sponsor of the series) is all signed up.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by Scotto.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Sprague Brook Race Series 1 year, 8 months ago #43709

Is there a way to register for all at once, or do I need to go through and do each one individually?
Opinions are like pimples, they vary in amount and cover different areas.

There is no or, you're going to lose it.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.