• Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

2013 WNYMBA Racing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: 2013 WNYMBA Racing

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Racing 1 year, 10 months ago #43246

2013 race plans continue to evolve. Keep watching for news as dates and events firm up.

RRR may be going BIG, if that's even possible......
Not very fast but havin' fun!
www.bluelinebicyclerepair.com

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Racing 1 year, 9 months ago #43432

From the winterbike fest post, Scotto you had mentioned you wanted to get more recognition for the webscoring software. Will the e-ville portion of the 10 race series this summer be using the webscore software or their usual scoring methods.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Racing 1 year, 9 months ago #43433

Short answer, probably not. I showed it to Mike and he said he would take a look at it. I think once you have used a system for so long and it works its tough to change up. I explained all the features including the soon to be released race series manager, but I don't think it will be enough for him to use it.

2013 Race Schedule 1 year, 9 months ago #43436

Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by CORNROCKET.

Re: 2013 Race Schedule 1 year, 9 months ago #43438

Is there still going to be the Wednesday races at sprague in May and September?
go to CAMPUS WHEELWORKS

Re: 2013 Race Schedule 1 year, 9 months ago #43441

That's the SHCC race schedule that covers pretty much everything up north and some races down here in the US. There will be a 5 race series at the brook starting in late May. There will NOT be a fall series for 2013.

Re: 2013 Race Schedule 1 year, 9 months ago #43442

Hey All,

Please feel free to post up races, dates and website to add tot he 2013 race schedule.
I'll add them to the list.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Racing 1 year, 7 months ago #43594

This year is already underway!. When do you think the dates for the 10 race series this summer will be out. I am looking to fill those dates in my calender.

2013 WNYMBA Racing 1 year, 7 months ago #43595

Scottish wrote:
This year is already underway!. When do you think the dates for the 10 race series this summer will be out. I am looking to fill those dates in my calender.

+1
  • TJ_Zydel
  • Director of Marketing and Promotions
ahhhhh dude...

facebook.com/wnymba

twitter.com/wnymba

Director of Marketing and Promotions

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Racing 1 year, 7 months ago #43596

The dates for the WNYMBA Wednesday Night Series are 5/22, 5/29, 6/5, 6/12 & 6/19.
The dates for the Holiday Valley Wednesday Night Series are 6/26, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24 & 7/31.
Basically we're running our series separate, each having our own series winners. On 7/31, we will award the combined series winners.
The best four finishes will determine individual series winners. Racers that finish both series (4 races in each series) will be recognized as combined series winners.

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Racing 1 year, 7 months ago #43597

great! Thanks Scott!

Re: 2013 WNYMBA Racing 1 year, 7 months ago #43608

For the remainder of the races were going to a paperless system. Which in a way means there will be no day-of registration. But online registration will be open up to an hour before check-in opens, so you can still register on your smart phone or computer. So basically you will be filling out all your info (including team name, sponsors) and signing your waiver electronically. Then come race day, you will check-in, get your number plate and line up for the race.
Last Edit: 1 year, 7 months ago by Scotto.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.