Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hunter's Creek Tour Guide
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hunter's Creek Tour Guide

Hunter's Creek Tour Guide 1 month, 1 week ago #44790

Hello all.

I just moved to the area from NC and am looking for someone who knows Hunter's Creek to give me a tour. I'm more used to continuous loops in the trail systems back home and may need a guide out there based on what I can tell from the map. I also just discovered that I'm extremely allergic to these damn Buffalo bees earlier in the week and had the pleasure of making a trip to Mercy Ambulatory Care for an epi and IV - so I don't want to venture out on my own the first time.

I'm looking to ride Sunday am or early in the week (M-W). I'm an intermediate to advanced rider but am willing to take on any pace (preferably social) to learn the trail. I'm in East Aurora and will have my new epipen kit in my pack ready to explore some new dirt. I love the area so far and am looking forward to meeting some of you and getting involved in the local club/scene.

Josh
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.