Bell Built Grant
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bell Built Grant

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 3 weeks ago #44657

How do you view the results?
you just gotta give'r

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 3 weeks ago #44660

If you've voted, your browser has a cookie that knows that. So if you go to the voting page, you can see the score as of the last time they refreshed it. I asked them earlier today to refresh and the did - we are down by 50 votes. Need to kick it up a notch or two or three.

We can do this!!!!!

Note, if you use IE8 or earlier, it still shows you the vote-here page instead of the results. They have told me just don't use IE8 or older.

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44672

Will there be anyone at the Hamburg music festival tomorrow?

Is there anything I can hand out while I'm there?

Fastest was to get a hold of me This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Thanks
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by cfgill.

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44673

It looks like we are 48 votes short right now! What else can be done?

I've hammered the shit out of this on facebook. I guess it's time to let everyone know how close we are and to please vote.

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44675

Any tally on this! I can only get the vote selection page when I go to their site...WTF!!!!

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44678

Even though we didn't receive the grant, is there still a possibility of a flow trail at HV being built? I know HV has taken an interest in this where as in the past they had seemed not as willing to jump on board with mountain biking
you just gotta give'r

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44679

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that we can resubmit the grant next year.

As us WNYers are prone to say after every Bills and Sabres season: "There's always next year!"

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44681

Bummer!! what was the spread?

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44682

irishman13 wrote:
I know HV has taken an interest in this where as in the past they had seemed not as willing to jump on board with mountain biking

I don`t know how long you have been riding around these parts, but Holiday Valley has been "on board with mountain biking" for over 20 years.
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by skidder.

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 1 week ago #44683

skidder wrote:
irishman13 wrote:
I know HV has taken an interest in this where as in the past they had seemed not as willing to jump on board with mountain biking

I don`t know how long you have been riding around these parts, but Holiday Valley has been "on board with mountain biking" for over 20 years.

Exactly. Mountain Biking in WNY has had no better friend than HV. I can't figure out why people want to take shots at HV, its a thriving business that brings in money to the area.
Buy the ticket, take the ride. -HST

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 1 week ago #44684

Painfulldischarge wrote:
skidder wrote:
irishman13 wrote:

Exactly. Mountain Biking in WNY has had no better friend than HV. I can't figure out why people want to take shots at HV, its a thriving business that brings in money to the area.

Clearly there is a misunderstanding. I by no means was taking a shot at Holiday Valley. What I was trying to say was HV did a ton of promoting for this and in years past they never really promoted mountain biking like they had recently. I agree HV has been a huge partner with the mountain biking community over the years. I frequent HV year around and have no complaints about what they do for the community and the business it attracts.
you just gotta give'r
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.