• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Bell Built Grant
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bell Built Grant

Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44629

2:30pm and we are in the lead! Not by much, this is so exciting.

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44633

I'm moving to East Aurora from NC with my wife who is from the area and I'm stoked about checking out some new trails. Just voted. Hope it counts . I'll be looking for some riding partners. I was up this weekend and couldn't believe how damn cold it still was. Came back today and rode 18 miles in the 90 degree heat. One thing I won't miss.

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44635

It is usually not this cold in May. Extra cold winter this year, and the ice on the lake acts like a refrigerator (record ice this year, usually well gone by now).

Thanks for voting. We will need >10,000 votes to win. The Bell website seems pretty slow to update and send out confirmation e-mails, so don't give up. Also, if you don't get your confirmation e-mail, check your spam or trash boxes. Sometimes, though, it takes 20-30 minutes to get the confirmation e-mail.

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44639

Got my vote in. A riding buddy is getting our office personel as well as his friends to vote.
It would be nice for our area to win something!

Penguin
Mommy- theres a root on the trail! Make it go away! I want my Binkie

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44640

Can you only vote 1 time?

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44641

[quote="YelliSkully" couldn't believe how damn cold it still was. Came back today and rode 18 miles in the 90 degree heat. One thing I won't miss.[/quote]

I can`t wait to ride in 90 degree heat.
I HATE the cold weather we have here so much of the year.

What the heck are you moving here for?

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44644

SWMMBA has WNY covered!!
  • Brian

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44646

"skidder" Can you only vote 1 time?

You can use different E-mail addresses to vote.

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44648

Hey the video of Todd says it private.

I have been e-mailing friend telling them they will be getting an e-mail from Bell Helmet and tell the please hit confirm. I then fill the form out for them. This has been working better that just sending people e-mails.

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44649

cfgill:

That's a great idea. We have been kicking around that thought as well.

And thanks for the heads up on the video. You can all go and watch Todd pitch the trail.

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44653

[quote="skidder" post=44641]YelliSkully wrote:

I can`t wait to ride in 90 degree heat.
I HATE the cold weather we have here so much of the year.

What the heck are you moving here for?

Well mostly for family. My daughter has some learning disability issues which the EA system will be able to better to accommodate than our current school system in combo with a program at the Gow School. My wife has a transfer lined up with her firm and we love the village. I'm basically looking on the bright side since we have grade A trail systems in the charlotte area and a kick ass riding community. The weather here the past couple winters has been mucky at best and trust me 80% humidity is not fun to ride in. Yeah I'll miss it but I'm looking forward to some new trails and a new scene. I look forward to riding, getting involved in some trail work, and meeting some new riding partners. See you all soon!
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by YelliSkully.

Re: Bell Built Grant 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44654

I rode today at the Brook. Was 82 degrees. You should be all set around here!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.