• Facebook: wnymba
  • Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Oneonta, NY. A riding destination?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Oneonta, NY. A riding destination?

Oneonta, NY. A riding destination? 10 months, 3 weeks ago #44496

www.pinkbike.com/video/345062

Part 2 of 'FROM WHERE WE STAND' focuses on Oneonta, NY. Looks like some fun trail that probably nobody really knows about. Cool to see what they have accomplished in NY state and that the county is a supporter of the movie. The whole project is pretty cool, actually. Check out part 1 at Mountain Creek bike park too.

Re: Oneonta, NY. A riding destination? 10 months, 3 weeks ago #44497

Great find!
I like to brew beer and MTB

Re: Oneonta, NY. A riding destination? 10 months, 3 weeks ago #44498

They have a lot of events there. I am on the Binghamton club's e-mail list and get a lot of notices about rides there.

Area map for trails there:
www.thisiscooperstown.com/files/public/OneontaNY_MountainBikeTrailGuide.pdf

County Tourism page on MTB'ing with individual trail maps:
www.thisiscooperstown.com/outdoors/biking/mountain-biking

We are trying to work with the Cattaraugus Co tourism folks for more stuff like this. So far, all they have is this:
enchantedmountains.com/activity/mountain-biking

Mostly another mug shot of Dennis, plus links to our maps on the website. Pretty cool, but we should develop even more.

OK, now for the real question: How's it going in Jackson Hole you ski bum?!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.