• YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Looking for a riding partner or 2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for a riding partner or 2

Looking for a riding partner or 2 1 year, 2 months ago #44149

Hey My name is Bobby and I spend a lot of time traveling with work. I live in PA and have not ridden the trails in Ellicottville yet. I will be in the area july 15-21 and was wondering if anyone would like to show the new guy around the trails. I am not in competition shape by any means however I'm confident I can come out of the gate ready for 10-15 miles on the first time out. If you are not available to show me around I would be grateful for trail route suggestions if you wouldn't mind. thanks for reading
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn’t work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

Re: Looking for a riding partner or 2 1 year, 2 months ago #44150

Anyone know if the bike shop still does Monday night group rides?

If so you could roll with them your first day in town, get a lay of the land - and then have a route to get on solo for the rest of the week.

Give the number here a call if you don't get responses on this thread.
  • drabb

Re: Looking for a riding partner or 2 1 year, 2 months ago #44151

drabb wrote:
Anyone know if the bike shop still does Monday night group rides?

Sure do. 6pm from the shop. We get out-of-towners quite often. Stop in a bit early-or any time and Dennis will give you an overview of the trails.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.