Username Password: Remember me

Westside Overland Trail Conditions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Westside Overland Trail Conditions

Re: Westside Overland Trail Conditions 4 years, 10 months ago #28358

MUDDY

Westside Trail M to S 4 years, 4 months ago #31061

Biked from M to S on Friday (4/25). Perfect conditions!

Re: Westside Overland Trail Conditions 3 years, 3 months ago #38263

Just spoke to a guy who rode it last night,, West Overland trail is doing well. dried up nicely,, he did not complain of blowdowns...

Re: Westside Overland Trail Conditions 3 years ago #39209

The Westside Overland is in great shape. The Forestry folks installed some helpful trenches and some bridges to help with the chronic wet areas. There are minimal blowdowns, with the only major one between points R and S. I rode most of the trail this week, and I recommend riding everything between points J and S.

Overland2.jpg

Re: Westside Overland Trail Conditions 1 year, 4 months ago #43899

Just got word from someone who road West Overland out of Panama, although 3 blow downs, trails were fine, he went 14 miles. (7 out,, 7 back).... WNY is open for business.

Re: Westside Overland Trail Conditions 1 year, 4 months ago #43901

Twright:
What is the best way to get to Westside Overland? Are the trails fairly well marked? I have to head that way for work this week and thinking about bringing the bike along.
you just gotta give'r

Re: Westside Overland Trail Conditions 1 year, 4 months ago #43905

Anyone know the best way to get there? I am going to be down there tomorrow as long as there is no rain I would like to get some miles on the trails...
you just gotta give'r

Re: Westside Overland Trail Conditions 1 year, 3 months ago #43962

Irish,,, sorry man didn't see your posting,, I know this is way too late... but, you can pick it up about 3 miles outside of Panama, NY

this map should show you a few places to park.

maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213083137513944154607.0004dbbdd58f0c4bde851&msa=0&ll=42.023367,-79.52628&spn=0.002531,0.00523
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.