• Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Spencer Park Trail Conditions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Spencer Park Trail Conditions

Re: Spencer Park Trail Conditions 3 months, 3 weeks ago #44638

Hey, I just took a quick hike at Hollister this evening.

Trails don't have any tire traffic on them yet. They are starting to firm up from the spring thaw.
I spent about and hour walking one loop and picking sticks and debris off the trail.

So far, there is one larger tree that will need to be cleared.

Hunting is allowed at this park. Turkey season runs the month of May, but only runs daily until 12 noon.

There are lots of leaves and sticks, i'll update if I get more time cleaning trails.

Re: Spencer Park Trail Conditions 2 months, 3 weeks ago #44711

Thanks goes out to the group that cleared all the singletrack at hollister!

Got out for a ride and was excited to be able to just keep riding.

Trails are clean and great riding.
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.