• Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sprague Brook Conditions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Sprague Brook Conditions

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 1 year ago #44324

It was a little greasy out there this morning but no mud holes.

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 3 weeks ago #44382

Standing water all over the place, some greasy spots, but few mudholes, and roots mostly dry.

Weird. Must have rained this morning.
The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 3 weeks ago #44384

Did it rain again this morning? Roads were wet driving by Colden

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 1 week ago #44414

Great job on refreshing the bench cut heading down to the main creek crossing. Its not crazy sketchy anymore going full throttle brakless

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 1 week ago #44415

Agreed on that, conditions were great, mostly dry, light to moderate leaf cover. However the pollen count was mighty high...damn allergies!

Trails off of Foote Rd 4/14/14 4 months, 2 weeks ago #44605

Walked most of the trails on other side of Foote Rd. About 5 trees down blocking trail in various spots. Otherwise looks pretty good. Cleaned up branches and small trees.

Jerry

Re: Trails off of Foote Rd 4/14/14 3 months, 3 weeks ago #44650

Any reports on Sprague Conditions? Couldn't make it to trail work day last weekend, so I am dying to find out.

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 3 months, 3 weeks ago #44655

Never mind. I went out and checked it out myself. Conditions were great!

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 3 months, 3 weeks ago #44666

There's a gas can sitting beside the trail somewhere between mile marker 1.5 and 2. It's been sitting there for a few weeks now. Somebody must be looking for it.
The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 2 months, 2 weeks ago #44725

Wet and Muddy, but sustainable. Even Foote rd had some mud holes.

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 2 months, 2 weeks ago #44727

pmac225 wrote:
Wet and Muddy, but sustainable. Even Foote rd had some mud holes.

??? Wet and Muddy is pretty much the definition of non-sustainable unless you are talking an all-gravel trail like creekside.

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 2 months, 2 weeks ago #44728

This year, if we want to ride, we're probably going to get dirty. And I'm one that avoids sensitive trails when their wet. I didn't feel as if I was causing much impact, especially when they just had a race there.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.