• Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Sprague Brook Conditions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Sprague Brook Conditions

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 1 year, 1 month ago #44152

Decent shape yesterday. A few small mud holes and 2-3 damaged areas.

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 1 year, 1 month ago #44153

Rode ever trail last night. 99% dry only a couple "muck" holes left...
you just gotta give'r

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 1 year ago #44176

Lots of mud holes today, especially on the west side. Not to bad across Foote. However the roots were dry so traction was good.

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 3 weeks ago #44268

Crazy good today. Only one or two other riders seen.

Lots of campers rambling around the trails. At least somebody is using them
The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 2 weeks ago #44283

It rained all night at the Brook. Give it a rest for a couple days.
The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 2 weeks ago #44289

Any update? it rained in Alden all night, wondering if SB or HC saw any of it.

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 2 weeks ago #44294

SB was a little greasy last night but not bad at all. Should be fantastic today.

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 1 week ago #44303

PLEASE STOP PUTTING STICKS IN MUD HOLES! On Saturday I came across about 10 small mud holes filled with small sticks and some larger holes with larger sticks parallel to the trail. You are making things worse not better. Please attend a trail work day or address your concern on here, facebook or a meeting so the problem can be taken care of correctly.

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 1 week ago #44307

I finished the ride with my legs covered in dust last night... I'll let you do the math.
2009 Kingdom Trails Lightning Chaser MVP
2010 Asheville MVP

Fear the clown wheels!

"CX bikes are for bisexuals....you are either gay or straight...not both" -Trailhunter

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 1 week ago #44308

Moto Mike wrote:
I finished the ride with my legs covered in dust last night... I'll let you do the math.

Did you notice all the new trail braids?

People are using every opportunity to make their own little trails around every corner and tree root.

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 1 week ago #44310

The trail braids are getting pretty bad again. A lot of the mud holes are also getting wider as well.

Re: Sprague Brook Conditions 11 months, 1 week ago #44311

tree down on foote road, shortly after taking the first right from the road. Its dusty out there.
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.