• Twitter: wnymba
  • YouTube: wnymbavideo
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Latest Hunters Conditions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Latest Hunters Conditions

Re: Latest Hunters Conditions 1 year, 3 months ago #44271

Best conditions that we have had in many weeks. Even the wet areas are beginning to solidify.

Re: Latest Hunters Conditions 1 year, 3 months ago #44273

I will second the above comment. I rode Friday night from the lower lot and crossed the creek. Very few wet spots.
you just gotta give'r

Re: Latest Hunters Conditions 1 year, 3 months ago #44288

Anyone know how bad it rained last night?

Re: Latest Hunters Conditions 5 months, 3 weeks ago #44694

Got a good ride in today. I stayed on the lower impact trails and they were all good. A couple of bike and equestrian damaged areas from people not waiting. Pleased to see no trash or freshly cut live trees at that fire pit area, typical of the post holiday.

Re: Latest Hunters Conditions 5 months, 2 weeks ago #44721

Has anyone else seen this on the pink trail down by the creek? I was riding last night and came across this, I thought I accidentally rode into a Cheektowaga backyard, all it was missing was a plastic pink flamingo

20140610_183148Medium.jpg
2009 Kingdom Trails Lightning Chaser MVP
2010 Asheville MVP

Fear the clown wheels!

"CX bikes are for bisexuals....you are either gay or straight...not both" -Trailhunter

Re: Latest Hunters Conditions 5 months ago #44732

out door vapor lounge?

Re: Latest Hunters Conditions 4 months, 3 weeks ago #44737

So am I supposed to ride through horse shit or ride around? I don't want to damage the trails
you just gotta give'r

Re: Latest Hunters Conditions 4 months, 3 weeks ago #44738

irishman13 wrote:
So am I supposed to ride through horse shit or ride around? I don't want to damage the trails

Bunny hop it!!!
The 1970's: No knee pads, helmets, brakes, or over cautious soccer mom's. It's just how we rolled...
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Loading feeds...

Our insurance company has "strongly suggested" that we tell you that Mountain Biking can be dangerous. If you're visiting this site it's very likely that you're already aware that if you insist on having a good time by riding your mountain bike, eventually you will almost certainly fall down and collect any number of boo-boos, dings and injuries, serious or otherwise, but we have to tell you anyway.

Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity carrying a significant risk of bodily injury and even death. Mountain biking should only be undertaken if you have a complete awareness of these risks. You can reduce the level of risk by wearing a helmet and by riding within your own skill level.