Join us for a fall trail building weekend at Ellicottville on Saturday, October 5, 2013.
Come join us for a fun day of trail work and GROUP RIDE in Ellicottville. We will be meeting at 10am at the Bike & Bean. Bring yourselves, gloves, appropriate clothing, and some water. WNYMBA will provide tools and lunch. If the weather cooperates we will conduct a group ride after lunch.
Amazing progress on day 1 today. Party in full swing down in camp allegany. Hope to see everyone Sunday to see if we can finish it off.
On Saturday, we will be meeting at the summit area of ASP. To get there, take 219 to salamanca. Instead of getting on the expressway, go straight up the hill into the park. The summit trailhead is at the top of the hill. If you come late, we will have signs up on the trail pointing to where we are working.
See you there!
No, nothing has changed. Just more info.
- Camp Allegany, unlike the cabins we stayed in last time, has larger sleeping facilities. There are plenty of beds. Bring a sleeping bag to put on the bed. There's showers down the hall and everything.
- Camp Allegany is weather proof! If it is raining Saturday night, there is a great indoor cafeteria to hang out in. Of course, if it isn't raining, we'll have another campfire.
- WNYMBA is providing lunch both days. On Saturday night, we are providing burgers and dogs. Bring your own beverage.
- We had a really great time last spring, and this fall weekend should be even better. Fall colors should definitely start coming out.
Hope to see all you there! Remember:
- Saturday: meet @ 9 AM at the summit (same as spring)
- Sunday: meet @ 9 AM at Camp Allegany.
Both days, tools will already be in the woods, we ride to where we are working. Lunches and dinner provided! This is going to be great!
Join us for a fall trail building weekend at Allegany State Park on Saturday, September 28, 2013.
Building off the success of the great early spring Trail Building weekend at Allegany, we are doing it again! This time, the park has graciously hooked us up with digs at Camp Allegany for the weekend.
More Articles ...
- Wet spot on Eagle Trail is no more!
- Fall Trail Work Schedule
- WNYMBA seeks Grant Money for Allegany Trails
- Photos from the 2013 WNYMBA - Mountain Bike Fest