Exciting 2018 Season
This summer is jam-packed with events, clinics, camping weekends, group rides, and parties. It's almost too good to be true!
Besides our trail days, we have:
- The Wednesday Night Race Series and Group Rides beginning on May 9th
- Very Important WNYMBA Meetings on May 16th, July 11th, and September 12th. You won't believe all the good things that are underway, so come and hear the good news! We would love to hear your opinion.
- Skyride Buffalo on May 20th
- WNYMBA Rips the Grip Camping Weekend, June 1-3
- Singletrack Academy, two-day 101 Mountain Bike Clinic at Long Point on June 2-3
- Raccoon Rally Mountain Bike Race, June 17th
- King/Queen of the Point, Mountain Bike Race at Long Point State Park, July 1st
- Dirt Fest in West Virginia, July 13-15
- Singletrack Stampede at Sprague Brook, July 21st
- Long Point Weekend Extravaganza!, August 4-5
- WNYMBA Camping Weekend, August 10-12
- Harris Hill Hustle, August 19th
- Jake's Witch Project, Chapter II, September 28-30
As you can see, this summer is packed with adventure and fun! Join or renew your WNYMBA membership today and get involved with the club! We'll see you on the trails!