All About Voting for the Holiday Valley Bell Built Flow Trail
First, the 5-cent summary of what this is all about.
- Bell Helmets is giving away $33K to build a new trail.
- WNYMBA submitted a killer application and now we are one of four east coast finalists!
- If we win, Holiday Valley will kick in some funds to make this 2-mile trail even better. The trail will always be open to the public to ride for free.
- WNYMBA put together a video to describe the project and why everyone should vote for us!
- The trail is a 2-mile downhill flow trail from Spruce Lake to the ski lodge. It will be full of berms, rollers, switchbacks and other fun stuff, that takes machines and money to build.
- This trail will kick start a much larger trail system at Holiday Valley. It's not just about this 2-mile trail.
- The winner is determined by popular vote alone!
Here's how the voting works:
Bell is doing the voting in three stages. First was the West Coast, then the central states.
Finally, there is voting for the East Coast on May 5 - May 18 ! This is when you must vote.
You vote by going to bellhelmets.com/bellbuilt
You vote by e-mail address. It's simple. Here are the steps at the above website:
- Select "Holiday Valley Trail"
- Enter your email address
- Enter the blurry verification code they use to keep out robots
- Go to your inbox and open the confirmation email
- Click the confirmation link
Note, if you don't get the confirmation link e-mail, check your spam or trash. I voted for Santa Cruz Soquel Demonstration Forest Flow Trail in the west coast voting and found the confirmation e-mail in my spam.In other words, enter your e-mail, then go to your e-mail and click the link. Simple as pie.