|Tom’s is generously supplying adult refreshment delicious food & snacks – so bring your appetites. We will be giving away plenty of swag prizes during this event & good music will be playing.
The format for the event is 5 minute speakers (1 hour max for speakers). It is fantastic for anyone interested in mountain biking to learn about all the fun times you can have this year.
We also plan to have speakers talk about the latest and greatest cutting edge bikes, TJ will attempt to break his world record for changing a Tubeless tire, and much more... We will have a speaker and microphone set up, and a slide projector.
WNYMBA will promote this event on our web site, Facebook, Twitter, and Meetup site. Tom's is also promoting the event, so we hope to have a lot of new people there.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic to get up and give a 5 minute pitch of their event.
So far we have a few already set, with lots of ideas for 5 minute speaks... Our tentative lineup is listed below (this is subject to finalization):
1. Jim Allen - Welcome & Muck truck (5 Min)
2. Jon Sundquist - Bell Built Grant and Allegany spring camp out (7.5 Min)
3. Joe Crumlish - Swap meet & Mb Fest (5 Min)
4. Tom's - SWEETEST bike in the house (5 Min)
5. Thom Wright – The New Terrain Park in Harris Hill (5 Min)
6. Mack - Raccoon Rally - or other cool events (5 Min)
7. Scotto - Single Track race series (5 Min)
8. SPECIALIZED BIKES (FEATURED SPEAKER) – What’s the latest and greatest in Mountain Bike Technology (15 min)
9. TJ - World's fastest tubeless tire change (5 Min)
10. Party & Hang out
Find out more and register for this event at our WNY Mountain Bike Meetup (click HERE).